3RD ANNUAL FAIR TRADE FASHION SHOW FUNDRAISER
EcoSessions panel discussion. Curated fashion show. Shop the runway.
Complimentary plant based food + fair trade drinks. Exclusive SWAG bags.
EMCEED BY NADA JONES.
July 29, 2017 | 7pm - 9:30pm
Downtown Los Angeles
833 S Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA, 90014
All ticket sales go directly to benefit Free the Slaves in their mission to fight trafficking
- Nada Jones, LIBERTY | Kestrel Jenkins, Conscious Chatter | Mike Farid, Nature USA | Hoda Katebi, JooJoo Azad | Jeff Denby, The Renewal Workshop
- Signature cocktails by Fair Trade Drinks | Raw bites by Âu Lac | Organic treats by Baby Love Sweetery | Fair trade hydration by Harmless Coconut Water | Vegan sushi demo by Sprouted Chick | Comfort food by Rachel's Cosmic Cuisine | Homemade vegan cheese by Plant Alchemy
- Global runway show featuring 15+ fair trade + vegan designers, curated by Sica Schmitz of Bead & Reel
- Pop Up Shop by Maggie's Organics | GlobeIn | Malia Designs | Heshima Kenya | Ten Thousand Villages | Lucy & Jo | Hipsters for Sisters | Gaffer & Child | Bead & Reel + more!
- VIP Swag Bags including gifts from Bead & Reel | Raven + Lily | Twinkle Apothecary | Fair Trade Drinks | Bare Snacks | My Sister | Lucy & Jo | The Tote Project | LA Relaxed | Gaffer & Child | Hands Producing Hope | Maggie's Organics + more
Can't attend? Here's another way to support!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
This is DTLA so plan accordingly. Paid metered parking is (usually) free after 6pm. There are two paid parking lots on the same block as the venue. There is a metro stop - Pershing Square - six blocks from the venue. We also always encourage carpooling or ride sharing as well.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, sponsorship inquiries, or press opportunities.
Tell me everything about tickets.
Attendance is closely monitored and you must have a ticket to attend. You do not need a printed ticket (save a tree!). Tickets are non-refundable (but going towards a great cause). To transfer the name on the ticket please contact email@example.com up to 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets are non-transferrable within 48 hours of the event.
Will there be alcohol?
Yes! Complimentary drinks + bites are included in your ticket.
What's the dress code?
Dress to impress. Fair trade fashion encouraged!
Can media attend, and can I take pictures?
Yes!! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your press pass.
Can I volunteer?
Yes! Email email@example.com for more info.